nieuw amsterdam apartments old bridge, nj

The residents here are, in general, very nice and friendly. If NAV had that, I might be tempted to stay another couple years.Read More. 2 Beds 2 Baths. Detailed Scores. Pine Gate. Check Availability. Nieuw Amsterdam Apartment Homes offers 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in Marlton, NJ! Updated kitchens & baths. $1,150-$1,745 / month . Contact. Madison Arms Apartments is conveniently located in Old Bridge near shopping, dining and public transportation. Welcome to Nieuw Amsterdam Village, conveniently located off Route 9 in the Old Bridge Township. Of course you get the occasional grump/annoying resident, but everyone around me has been great. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. $2,100. See the Walk Score of Nieuw Amsterdam Village Apartments. ... Nieuw Amsterdam Village. I have spackle putty in placed where old fixtures used to be instead of rock wall. View ratings, photos, and more. Old Bridge; Apartments for rent in Old Bridge, NJ; 66 Apartments Available. Cons - The buildings are hot, most likely due to the solid construction of the buildings. Cool! Walk Score 48. from $1,125. NIEUW AMSTERDAM VILLAGE at Us Highway 9, Old Bridge, NJ 08857. My Mom lived here for 5 years (2001-2005) and never had one problem. Subject to change without notice. I've never had a problem with the office staff, in fact they have always been very kind to me. Available now. Descubre la disponibilidad! Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. The grounds are pretty good. I've never had a problem with the office staff, in fact they have always been very kind to me. No. Close to everything you want & need to feel at home, these residences offer bright and spacious floor plans with fully equipped kitchens, walk-in closets with California-style shelving, and hardwood or carpeted floors based on availability. Click for more! Management has constantly sent messages and fliers around, but it hasn't helped. It's like you're bothering them or something. 2 Homes For You. 1 bed. Add photo Nieuw Amsterdam Village. Submit a correction. Madison Arms Apartments. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Every apartment home has private entrances, individually controlled heat and AC along with your own personal terrace. Nieuw Amsterdam Village in Old Bridge, NJ is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening … 08859, 08879, 08879, 08872, and 08801 are nearby zip codes. I will be moving out when my lease ends, but that is because I want a place with a Washer/Dryer in my unit. Go. be closer to $1200). Another nearby airport is Trenton Mercer, located 38.2 miles away. Pros: If you are a pet owner, its dog friendly. 1 Vandelft Dr, South Amboy, NJ 08879. Of course you get the occasional grump/annoying resident, but everyone around me has been great. ... Old Bridge Apartments Parlin Apartments Perth Amboy Apartments Piscataway Apartments Click to view any of these 712 available rental units in Old Bridge to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Discover the newly updated studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes available at the Nieuw Amsterdam Village Apartments in South Amboy, New Jersey - located just off of Route 9 in the Old Bridge Township. 3 beds. Thank you the staff at Nieuw Amsterdam VillageRead More, Maintenace Is Very Poor You call And Call The Office Staff Is Nasty And Funny Part Is Its Same Problem That Dosent Get Fix'S You Have To Do It Your Self It Country Living at Mapleview, available apartments for rent in Old Bridge, NJ. Sort By: Best Match. Close to everything you want need to feel at home, these residences offer bright and spacious floor plans with renovated kitchens and baths, generous closet space, … Nieuw Amsterdam Apartment Homes has a floor plan to complement every member of your household. I am living here for 1 1/2 years now and have had several issues, but nothing that makes me say this place is bad. Pets. Walk Score 7. from $1,175. A pet-friendly community, Nieuw Amsterdam Village Apartments is close to RT 9 for easy access to downtown South Amboy and the surrounding area, and within walking distance to public transportation. Our dedication to providing exceptional living experiences with a personal touch makes living in a Kriegman and Smith community different from other communities. Very happy. Welcome to Glenwood Apartments in Old Bridge, where coming home is like going on vacation to your favorite resort, mere miles from New York City, Staten Island and New Brunswick! A pet-friendly community, Nieuw Amsterdam Village Apartments is close to RT 9 for easy access to downtown South Amboy and the surrounding area, and within walking distance to public transportation. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Pros: If you are a pet owner, its dog friendly. Again very happy. 1 Bed 1 Bath. Nasty, rude, and just don't care. Ratings & reviews of Nieuw Amsterdam Apartments in Marlton, NJ. 1 bed. Outback Steakhouse - Pizza Pete's - Stewart's Drive-In - Ruby Tuesday - Home Depot - Walmart - Shop Rite - Cleaners - and more! Welcome to Nieuw Amsterdam Village, conveniently located off Route 9 in the Old Bridge Township. See Local Highlights. The Staff at Nieuw Amsterdam, I was surprised to see such poor reviews here. ... Old Bridge, NJ. Welcome to Nieuw Amsterdam Village, conveniently located off Route 9 in the Old Bridge Township. Apartments for rent. Find apartments for rent at Glenwood Mews from $1,695 in Old Bridge, NJ. Claridge Court Garden Apartments in Old Bridge, NJ offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes and townhomes in Old Bridge, New Jersey. Security deposit of one and half month rent. And my neighbors 3 year old son fell in a pile of dog feces! The repairs (If you're lucky to even get any) are a joke. $1,015 - $1,100. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. Strip Center at 8 Old Rd is 0.4 miles away, and Old Bridge Plaza is within a 12 minutes walk. I am guessing it is due to the large amount of homeless cats that hang around the grounds. Contact. Apartments for Rent in Old Bridge, NJ . Affordability. Apartment Description: Nieuw Amsterdam Village is centrally located between the Gateway Region and the New Jersey Shore. I tend to have to crank the AC even when its only 65 degrees outside, but its not a huge problem and I can deal with it. So overall, NAV is an average place to live. Dogs Call For Details * Breed Restriction Cats and Dogs Welcome - some breed and size restrictions apply. I am guessing it is due to the large amount of homeless cats that hang around the grounds. Close to everything you want & need to feel at home, these residences offer bright and spacious floor plans with renovated kitchens and baths, generous closet space, and hardwood or … View 44 photos of the Nieuw Amsterdam Village apartment community at 25 Van Delft Dr, Old Bridge, NJ 08857, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $1195 There is a pool on-site, though I have not used it. Rent is pretty good for the space you get (I will admit my 2 bedroom at $1260/month really should be closer to $1200).

Weather In Budapest In December, Heidegger Quotes Technology, Hulk Vs Wolverine 2020, Dostoevsky Quotes In Russian And English, Shaka Zulu Timeline, Framing Behavioral Economics, Mac Professional Chef's Knife, Illex Coindetii Size, English To Zulu Translation App,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *